Thursday, 25 June 2015

Nga Tae

We started by singing the colours song on our blog
Then in buddy time we shared the big book T-shirts. We thought we could use this book as inspiration for our learning so we made collage T-shirts. Rosie taught us how to say “This is my blue T-shirt” in Te Reo.

Success Criteria
ü  For the collage:
o   Small pieces of paper, the same colour
o   The white paper is all covered
o   Flappy edges glued down
ü  We know at least 4 colours in Te Reo
ü  We can say the colours correctly 

How I am going

I helped create the t-shirt collage
Kerri thinks



1 know the colours of the t-shirts in Te Reo 
Kerri thinks



1 can say the words correctly 
Kerri thinks




Reflection

I really like: sining the colours song and when we sang it in the whole assembly for Matariki.

I think I need to practice: I need to use a big voice so I can hlep the class. I think I know the colours even without the song to help. 

Something that really helped me was: I practised singing the song at home and at school.


Kerri thinks
Singing the colours song with our buddies and with the class helped you to learn the colours. Making the t-shirts during buddy time and holding a t-shirt during the matariki sharing also helped. Remember to have confidence in yourself, you know the colours. Next time please use your big voice and share your learning with to help lead us.

No comments:

Post a Comment