Monday, 10 August 2015

Body Parts - Te Reo

We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.

Success Criteria:
I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
I have the English and Māori words on my poster
I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body


How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks



I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks



I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks



Reflection

My favourite part was: when we learned the head and shoulders song in Māori because there were easy words to say and I already knew them.

It was really hard when: I had to spell the words on my poster.

Something that really helped me was: my buddy helped me and we used the Te Tinana poster.

Something new I learned was: some new words like matiwai is toes.

Kerri Thinks
It's a bit tricky without your poster and it is disappointing when the big buddy doesn't send it to you. However I know you and your buddy worked together to create a poster and you both used this time to help you learn some new words for your body parts. I am pleased you enjoyed singing the head and shoulders song - it great to build new learning onto what we already know!

No comments:

Post a Comment